Take a walk through Coventry with pride – celebrate our LGBT+ community
We’ll be having a walking parade through Coventry city on Saturday 8 June 2019, gathering at Greyfriars Green from 10am and departing on our route at 11am. To take part in the walk please register for your FREE ticket below. Tickets are simply to help us manage numbers.
Car’s, floats and vehicles will not be permitted to take part in this year’s walk. The event is following a pedestrian accessible route only.
Come along and celebrate diversity and show Coventry you are proud of who you are!
- Can I wear fancy dress: Yes you can, it has to be appropriate for a public place.
- Can I hand out flyers: NO, this is not permitted anywhere on our route or our pride site.
- What are the key times of the walk – gather 10-11am – start walk route 11 am – complete walk by 12 noon.
- What is the route: due to changes in the city centre this will be confirmed and this page will be updated
- Will my photo be taken: Yes, it may be as part of our general recording of the event, being held in a public place we do not need your express permission to take general images. If we want a close up we would request this.
You MUST read our briefing notes and agree to the terms to take part, it includes more important information – you can read document PDF from this link
If you are representing a group or organisation email us
Have other questions
Check our info document download PDF here if that doesn’t answer your question drop us a line. Please note we are all volunteers at Coventry Pride so we may take a while to respond: firstname.lastname@example.org