- The Market hall, a mix of commercial, Charity, LGBT+ Community & Information Stalls open 10am-6pm.
- Various artists and performers, Stilt Walkers, Disney Princesses, to balloon Artists will be milling around keeping our guests entertained.
- Street Food Vendors, Fargo refreshment vendors, and the Pride Bars will keep us all refreshed through the day.
- Our first stage “Lady Go-Diva” in the Box will play host to a plethora of artistic entertainments including a LGBT+ body image positive fashion show, a Poetry slam and also on Sunday Maureen is returning with her Coventry Pride Comedy Cabaret.
We will have 2 music stages:
- Stage “Phoenix” just outside the Box, we will have both National and Local bands performing on Saturday & Sunday between 1pm and 9pm.
- Our other ‘as yet Un-named’ music stage will be in the Market Hall and will place host to acoustic performances.
Your chance to be part of Coventry Pride History and give a name to the “Un-named” stage.
Between now and the 29th April, submit your stage name suggestion for consideration; then the Trustees of Coventry Pride will whittle the suggestions to three and these will be placed on the website and you will be able to vote on your favorite stage name between 4th and 18th May.
The winning stage name will be announced on the 19th May, the person who suggests the winning stage name will win a selection of limited edition Coventry Pride goodies!
The survey is already over.
Coventry Pride City Wide
- “A walk for Pride” will start from outside the Cathedral ruins <more details available here>
- A display of classic cars will be provided by the Gay Classic Car Group on the Forecourt of The Coventry Transport Museum on Saturday 18th June.
- There will also be other events linked to Coventry Pride at our Partner venues at Coventry Library services, The Tin, Escape Games, Drapers, Rainbows. Details will be forthcoming in the next few weeks.
- We will have Pride After parties on Saturday the 18th June at
If you have any queries please contact us via message or e-mail email@example.com.